FF047 - 'Made in Sheffield' Frameset
We get a huge amount of satisfaction in confidently stating ‘Handmade in Sheffield’ on our framesets. We are honoured to have this example of our work included in the current exhibition in Museum Sheffield’s Millennium Gallery, sharing the space with some exceptional objects all made within Sheffield.
The first of our bikes to feature our ‘plate’ dropouts, designed to complement our builds where the tubing profiles and ‘feel’ of the frameset call for something with a nod to tradition, as opposed to the aesthetic of our #nomoreofftheshelf dropout specced for oversized contemporary race frames.
Built with a mix of tube sets from XCr / Spirt / Dedacciai Zero, with the XCr stainless down tube brushed and exposed through our ‘Field’ logo on the down tube - coming from the home of stainless steel it seemed appropriate.
• Mix of Columbus XCr / Life and 853 front triangle
• XCr down tube and stainless BB
• Dedacciai rear triangle
• Custom shaped chainstays and seatstays
• Columbus Minimal carbon fork
• Chris King Headset – Black Sotto Voce
• Field Cycles investment cast headbadge
• Stainless steel bottle mounts for two bottles
• Full geometry can be found below
Please note - wheels and components are not included. Frameset, fork, stem and headset only.