FW010 - Atomic Apple frameset
Field Works frameset in Atomic Apple, featuring Columbus Futura full carbon fork, Hope headset, seatpost clamp and custom painted Deda Superleggero stem. A great chance to save 10% on a Field Works production frameset.
• Oversized 44mm i.d headtube
• Reynolds 853 Pro Team Air Hardening steel front triangle – The thinest walled 853 tubes specifically made for road frames - Heat treated to increases the yield strength of the tube which provide’s excellent dent and impact resistance and produces a strong light structure.
• Columbus Life rear triangle - Oversized Niobium Steel Alloy, High strength and incredible fatigue resistance.
• Oversized chainstays with an elegant S - bend and very short taper to amplify steels unrivalled ride quality.
• S - bend seatstays are with some extra shaping in our specific dies to produce a vertically compliment flattened profile.
• Stainless steel brazeons and bottle bosses, providing a lifetime of corrosion free use.
• 'Anagloue Strava' headbadge – Lost wax / investment cast in bronze, a verdigris patina will develop over time with exposure to weather, sweat and air, the patina is a beautiful analogue record of time in the saddle and the miles covered on your Field.
• 'No more off the shelf' dropouts – Unique to a Field frameset - Designed and CNC machined in Sheffield from EN19T steel with 304 Stainless steel inserts silver brazed in to provide an unpainted corrosion free surface in wear areas.
Our functional and beautiful Field Cycles dropouts are immaculately fillet brazed to the chainstays and are a huge factor in the unique look of a Field but importantly the unmistakably ‘Zingy’ ride of a Field frameset, designed to be super stiff and provide a flex free connection between the Columbus Life chainstays and the rear wheel - helping you get all the watts out on to the road.
These unique bespoke dropouts is where its at for us – enormously satisfying to be able to identify a Field from just the dropout. A real labour of love and a unique celebrated detail on our framesets.
A great chance to save 10% on a Field Works – Please note this frame has covered 150 miles as part of our owners weekend. Wheels and components are NOT included. Frameset, fork, stem and headset only.