FW012 - Field Works Disk prototype - Zingy Aqua
Field Works Disk prototype FW012 in zingy aqua, featuring Columbus Futura full carbon disk fork, Hope headset, seatpost clamp and custom painted Enve composites stem and Garmin mount. frameset is for mechanical groupset and features internal disk hose routing inside the down tube with 12 mm bolt through skewers and flat mount caliper bosses front and rear.
• Oversized 44mm i.d headtube
• Reynolds 853 Pro Team Air Hardening steel front triangle – The thinest walled 853 tubes specifically made for road frames - Heat treated to increases the yield strength of the tube which provide’s excellent dent and impact resistance and produces a strong light structure.
• Columbus Life rear triangle - Oversized Niobium Steel Alloy, High strength and incredible fatigue resistance.
• Oversized chainstays with an elegant S - bend and very short taper to amplify steels unrivalled ride quality.
• S - bend seatstays are with some extra shaping in our specific dies to produce a vertically compliment flattened profile.
• Stainless steel brazeons, bottle bosses and disk caliper mounts providing a lifetime of corrosion free use.
• 'Anagloue Strava' Field Works headbadge – Lost wax / investment cast in bronze, a verdigris patina will develop over time with exposure to weather, sweat and air, the patina is a beautiful analogue record of time in the saddle and the miles covered on your Field – join the analogue
• Syntace X-12 rear dropout for 12 mm bolt through skewer and flat
mount caliper bosses.
• Columbus Futura full carbon disk fork 12 mm bolt through skewer and
flat mount caliper mount.
• T47 threaded bottom bracket
• Tyre clearance for upto 28mm
£2420 frame, forks and Hope headset
£2720 frame, forks and Hope headset + Enve stem and Garmin mount
Full Enve builds available with finishing kit and wheelsets available - £POA - Please contact us.